*

*

Saturday, August 29, 2009

GETTING READY FOR SURGUREY & SHOWS


Welcome back, hope all is all in your neck of the woods, it has been raining like crazy here which is good but not good for the lawnmower when the grass can reach the mailbox LOL
2 sweet friends that are coming next weekend to help redo my sewing room before my surgury paint, decorate, the works, this happy thought keeps my mind off having the light test coming up LOL, in the mean time I've been going through & seeing what all I have ready for my 1st show, not sure which will be harder, trying to go 2 weeks after surgury or letting hubby do all the setting up LOL, anyways I'm excited to see that I am close to having enough ornies to fill a tree this year, here are a few to get you in the Holiday mood LOL



lots of beaks & eyes to be painted here
lots of rusty bells (oh my where's my bells) lol to be added here


hummm, wonder if I can talk them into a craft day LOL there's tons more but this post would go on forever LOL so I can't wait till I show you them all on the tree!

No comments: