*

*

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NEW ADVENTURES

Shows for the year are over, the holidays have come & gone, how quickly time goes by,I'm looking forward to all the fresh new beginnings of the new year, I have a lot of new ideas in store for the ladies of my ladies ministry group, I'm trying to figure out how to U-Tube myself teaching lol yea that's right U-Tube lol, speaking of figuring out I have set up a third blog, I will still keep this one & Nanna's Place, the third will be a Ministry blog, well should say" is" for it's set up in invisiable mode till I get it all set up, I have dropped my Business website Nannas Treasures but will continue to do shows depending on what the Lord would have me do in that area, by just doing the shows will free up the tax season stress for sure lol

No comments: