*

*

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

THREE MORE DAYS

Till we’ll be ringing in the New Year, we've been running to & fro since Thanksgiving, there’s a lot been happening  & so much to  share  &
Pinterest

LOL I sold just about everything at my last show so the upcoming year will be busy with lost of new items to get together, this is all I have left

Frosty

Annie's Snowman

Emma

cshow05

P1010391 ragballamericana

along with a few pillows, a skinny pr of Ann/Andy, less than a hand full of Curious George toys left & UFO’s are down to less than  a handful, this upcoming year will be the first in  a long time I’ve had to practically start from the beginning, but that’s a good thing lol  first thing right after the Holidays I’ll work on those few UFO’s then sew sew sew, for Sept. will be here before I know it!

No comments: