*

*

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WHAT ARE YOU SEWING TODAY

OR ARE YOU CRAFTING

dress
I have mentioned Little Dresses For Africa to my ladies in our ladies meetings a few times & tonight I will go over more in detail what all is involved & show the DVD they sent me
 http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/
I thought I’d make a pillowcase dress & present it as a sample of what is involved in the makings of a pillowcase dress
sewing & getting my notes together makes for a full & inspiring day
lots of inspiration on Pinterest ,how sweet for an older girl 

pillowcase dress

we will be making all sizes  
Pillowcase dresses.
I’ve already have it planned in my head how to set up the room with  a fabric station, a cutting station, a , work station , a notions station ohh I’m getting excited!  oh & lets don’t forget that lunch buffet! LOL!

2 comments:

Prims and Annies said...

Hi... the link appears to be broken on the Cookie Dough Just a Pinch. I was already beginning to taste it and nothing came up.
Smiles and huggs,
Maxie

Nanna said...

sorry about that, it is working on my side
http://addapinch.com/cooking/2011/10/14/cookie-dough-dip-recipe/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+ourhomeschoolhome%252FvFXF+%2528Add+a+Pinch+%257C+Full+Feed%2529