*

*

Monday, April 23, 2012

I WILLWEAR IT IN PUBLIC CHALLENGE

 

  1. The theme of this challenge is to sew any garment that YOU will be proud enough to wear in public.
  2. This is a sewing challenge so machine or hand sewing is a required element in your entry.
  3. You must make a new garment for this challenge.
  4. Upcycling and refashioning of existing garments is acceptable as long as you follow the second guideline.
  5. Don't confuse garments with accessories like hats, scarves, belts, etc.
  6. You must try something new when creating your garment. That's where the "challenge" part comes into play, right? Maybe you've never used a pattern, or sewn with knits, or installed a zipper. Here's your chance!

You have until  May 31st to sign up for this fun challenge over at

http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/

doesn’t this sound like fun? you can find all kinds of inspiration on Pinterest even tutorials & on You Tube as well, I have an idea of what I’d like to try, good thing we have a while to sign up as I’ll be out of town this week house sitting my daughters house, dogs & grand daughters lol they took the twins to Disney World, oh how they’ve grown, they’re  four now! I really should get to packing lol! humm books, magazines, quilt to work on,if I don’t forget the supplies & the machine lol! on, sewing projects, mercy so much to think about lol!

No comments: