*

*

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I JUST HAD TO DO IT/UPDATE ON GREAT GRANNY ALONG

lol! a while back I’d won a beautiful jelly roll & upon signing up for the great granny square quilt along I carefully tried to look at my jelly roll to see what colors & prints it contained well needless to say the ribbon didn’t want to go back  all nice & tight like it was & the layers started oozing out lol! so I measured & they’re exactly 2 & 1/2’ wide  perfect for this quilt block so here I go with my first block layout!

grannysquare01grannysquare02

I plan on sewing it together later tonight & possibly get a few more cut out, as for now, it’s back to the church to finish up getting our first shipment out for Dress A Girl Around The world,yes it’s going to be a fun productive day, can’t you just feel it?

No comments: