*

*

Monday, November 12, 2012

SHOW TIME

The two day Christmas show I do every year was great!, I had a friend go with me this year, she set up things from her shop, I think she had enough  fun to go back next year

pg12

pg13

can you find the yellow straight pin? LOL! after pulling up the pictures I noticed I forgot to attach Annie's bow lol! hope the customer that bought her doesn’t stick herself!

pg3

pg4

pg1

pg2

pg5

Fri. I had sold everything except two Annie's & a few odd & ends so sat. I filled my table with my Curious George and Raggedy Ann toys

pg7

pg8

pg6

1 comment:

Prims and Annies said...

She probably thought the yellow pin was suppose to be there. I used gallon metal cans and applied the glue,spices and filled them with a snowman,candle,candy canes and other misc items, and as I was packaging them I was explaining how and what I used to make them...they thought it was paint. Most customers have no idea how the primitive look is done nor the time it takes. My craft show this past weekend was excellent.
Have a great week!
Maxie