*

*

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

IT’S A CREATIVE SPACE PARTY!

Where Bloggers Create

this is just the push I need to tidy up & organize the sewing room, it might get so spiffy I’ll have to call it a studio lol!even Clarice is excited!

dform02

she hasn’t wanted to change out of her Ball Gown since the Dress Form Ball but I just know  when she see’s the new gown I have for her for this special ground breaking of the sewing room she’ll be so excited!

quotes04

seems like there’s so many knick picky little things I want to do lol!humm is my biggest problem “many” o r “picky” lol!there’s 30 days to get it together & get those pictures posted

if you’d like to join in ,visit

 http://www.mydesertcottage.com/2013/06/are-you-ready-to-be-inspired-again.html

and sign up, now that my daughter is home from China, things will get back to normal in the sewing room soon, I’m itching to get back to my scrappy quilt, there’s some catching up to do for  the wardrobe challenge over at my Nannas Place blog,I’ll keep you updated on the many knick picky little things lol!

oh just incase you’re interested, the new Create & Decorate magazine is out

983870_587818324585930_1836538262_n[1]

if you cant find it in the stores you can order it here  http://www.createanddecorate.com/

No comments: