*

*

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I MISS MY SEWING ROOM

 

create10

the girls miss me!

create12

did you know that Sept. is National Sewing Month? I wantta sew so bad! lol!

National Sewing Month Banner AllFreeSewing 400px 5 National Sewing Month 2013: Daily Posts and Projects

be sure to check it out!  http://www.favecraftsblog.com/national-sewing-month-2013-blog-posts-and-projects/

so why aren’t I sewing? cause I’m up to my eyeballs in peaches, pears ,tomatoes & apples oh my!

canning09

canning08

canning12

this isn’t even close to half of what’s been happening these last two weeks, you can keep up with all my canning over at Nannas Place  http://nannastreasures.blogspot.com/

canning07

with the tomatoes we made salsa with my daughter 

with the pears we made pears in light syrup, pear fried pie filling, pear walnut muffins, pear pies

with the  red apples we made apple fried pie filling with the green I am making pie filling

with the peaches we made peaches in light syrup, peach jam, peach fried pie filling

did I mention there was a lot of jelly making going on lol!

canning03

I am almost done & then sewing room here I come!show time is less than three months away & there is sew much to do!

nakies

 

No comments: