*

*

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HOW EARLY DO YOU PREPARE FOR SHOWS?

It seems as soon as the last show ends we need to begin getting ready for the new Year and I gotta tell you, I miss my sewing room! lol!

create10

what’s you favorite or best system to get it all done? so far the new plan is to start in Jan, I know.. yea! right! lol!I fist thought  Snowmen for Jan. then I made a list of all the things I normally make, yea I know , list are bad lol! for example looking at the letters in

JANURARY I can work on

Angels-Aprons-Americana-Raggedys

FEBURARY I can work on

Elves-Bears-Raggedys-Angels-Aprons-Americana

there’s no S’s for Santa's & snowmen  till down in Sept

Oct  & Nov. looks promising for Ornies, Raggedys & bears & so on & so on

so what do you think? think this is a good system or just a list that looks good? lol!

we have a few weeks left till the New Year rings in in which I’m planning to wind up all UFO’s & a little tweaking to the sewing room, I’ll ponder on this new system & see what happens!

 

 

No comments: