*

*

Friday, December 20, 2013

IT’S BEEN A SCRAPPY DAY

FNSIButton

I’ve had a good productive day in the sewing room today, I laid all my scrappy blocks out & arranged them to my liking, then I began sewing them together creating strips

scrappy1

then I slightly over lapped them to get a visual on how they may look all sewn together

scrappy3

scrappy2

then they went to a safe place till time to  cut away all loose strings, trim & get all the strips lined up ,then it will be ready for quilting

scrappy4

I can’t wait to get it finish & perhaps take pictures of  it outside hoping it’ll make for better pictures, it wont be too big or too little but just right for snuggling

comfortzone

be sure to visit 

http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com/

to see what everyone’s been up to this weekend for their Friday Night sewing

2 comments:

Cath said...

Good work Nanna.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Pinnylea Creations said...

Beautiful; already looks very snuggly.