*

*

Thursday, January 16, 2014

SCRAPPY GOODNESS

well it was starting out to be a good day, I was on a good roll getting some UFO’s knocked out then bam! somehow my foot got twisted & I hit the floor right smack on my knee cap, HARD! I heard it crack & thought oh no!, I immediately ran & put ice on it, it seemed to do fine till I stood up which made it start swelling again so babying it with the ice pack threw me into shut down mode

sick

I decided later to work on my scrappy quilt, all it needs now is for 2 more rows to be sewn together , so close!

sew63

with only two more rows to be sewn on  it’ll be ready for batting & backing, a quilter I am not but I’m having fun learning!

sew62

I’m linking up with  week two of Karen's AFTER CHRISTMAS SEW ALONG  over at  http://sewmuch2luv.blogspot.com/

 

 

 

No comments: