*

*

Friday, February 19, 2010

CHICKS AND CARDINALS


With Spring just around the corner, yes it's coming slowly but surely LOL, it's a time of fresh new beginnings, bunnies, Easter eggs, gardening ideas, bird watching, any excuse to be outside LOL
I'm not letting my broke pinkie get the best of me, I'm slowly but surely updating the website, the little chick is made of warm & natural painted with a mixture of colors to give a prim yellowish color with nail legs
The cardinal is muslin based & painted cardinal red, with tiny black bead eyes, wings are stuffed lightly & sewed on
They are both priced at $3.00 each & now available on the website

1 comment:

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Nanna...first...THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND LEAVING SUCH A NICE COMMENT.
I had to laugh because my aim was to post the recipe at the end...I had put in the post that I was going to add it at the end, then took that part out for some reason..so I'll send you the recipe in an e-mail.

I love your new creations and they are priced so reasonabe...how wonderful.

Karen