*

*

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SO MUCH IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

So much has happened over her at Nanna's, so much is happening & so much more is going to happen here at Nanna's LOL little Noah, grand baby #7 is growing with eyes wide open , he doesn't want to miss a thing, being the only boy of 6 girls , he's probably looking for the other boys LOL LOL



we're in Revival at church this week, so that's keeping me busy as well, the my choir & praise team will be singing tonight,today I will go over to the fellowship hall & decorate for our pastors grand daughters first birthday party , I am in the process of making a special Raggedy on her maw maw's request lol, I can't wait to show you pictures of her trying to hold her LOL
I have one show left for the year,my two day Christmas show coming up in Nov. so lots of sewing to catch up on there, lots of new things to show you as I work my way back to the sewing room next week

I signed up for the Christmas ornie swap again this year over at Prim Mart, we had 28 to sign up this year, so they're on my "get finished" list this week lol sorry I wont be able to show those, we're not allowed until Marie has all the boxes & post pictures on Prim mart which will be in Nov.


when all settles down, like that will really happen LOL LOL I'm going to try my hand at making pillowcases, I've came across a few tutorials & find them interesting enough to make me want to make one lol, then it will be time to start getting ready for my home Tour Of Lights party

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nanna...I just found your blog I also love Raggedy's also! I have quit a few...mostly made by my mom and me. I'll have to post them very soon on my blog! Mom just passed away so they are very precious to me.

I love your raggedy's very much!!