*

*

Monday, October 4, 2010

WINFIELD SHOW


Our first show of the year , boy oh boy was it hot! but that didn't stop the people from coming out non stop, we did well I just didn't have as much stock as I usually do, with so much happening around us, "good stuff though " lol I just didn't push myself to fill it out to the bare walls like I normally do, I've cancelled my Oct show, but will still do my 2 day Christmas show in Nov
I noticed my poor Angels had lost their halo's guess they fell off in the tote lol but it was too far to go back & check























we have been doing this show for the past six years & this has been the lowest inventory I've ever done, but it was all good, they still came, we still sold & we'll be back bigger & better next year lol

you're never too young or to old for Raggedy Ann & our customers prove that





pic on the right is my friend Debbie, she always tracks me down at my shows lol she made this 2 hour hot drive to see me lol she sometimes does shows with me , she makes the cutest purses & aprons,so she knew when she saw my booth that I'd not put my all into it, her first reply was where's all those nakies you were to get dressed, my reply was , still home nakie LOL

3 comments:

Prims and Annies said...

I'm glad your show turned out good. I do the same thing about not enough inventory to do a show...and I just hate myself when I think back and all the times I spent doing other non-productive things when I should have been crafting.....but can't fix the past. I am so proud of myself this year...I have 67 dolls to start my shows. I only do 3 in the fall/christmas and one is already behind me. Have fun dressing those naked bodies and have a great week.

Prims and Annies said...

Love the Annie outfit!!

Carmen The Olde FarmHouse Road said...

OMG! The Raggedy Ann outfit is TOO CUTE!!! LOVE your booth!!! And you are so funny girl, like your comment you left about my tuirkeys!! heee!