*

*

Monday, November 1, 2010

I'M SO BUSY MY HEAD IS SPINNING.....

Remember that old song...I'm so dizzy my head is spinning, like a whirl wind it never ends......~lol~ I've been soooooooo"busy" that's the way I feel ~lol~
I did make it on my road trip, whoo hoo! more on that later

sooo what have I been up to.....

* road trip
* decorated grand daughter birthday party
* finished up some UFO's
* decorated a birthday party at the church
* Christmas ornie swap
* working towards my 2 day Christmas show

pictures of the Birthday set up are posted on my Nanna's Place blog
http://nannastreasures.blogspot.com/

pictures of UFO's coming soon

new things I'm into.......

* apron challenge
* upcoming show(lots of sewing)
* quilt along challenge
* baby shower
(I'm surprising her with my 1st candy buffet)
* getting ready for my home Tour Of Lights party
* parents 60th anniversary
* decorate for Church's Thanksgiving dinner

I'm sure more will be added to the list for I know not what rest is! ~lol~

No comments: