*

*

Saturday, January 15, 2011

BRING BACK MY MOJO!




Is there no end to the UFO's LOL with all the ufo's yet to be tucked tweaked fluffed we still make a to do list as though we don't have enough to do already LOL & if that's not enough to ponder, we buy more fabric for more projects thus resulting in another to do list LOL

hopefully I'll get my mojo back by the time my machines decide to cooperate & they'd better hurry & work together quick as my daughter wants 12 aprons for my grand daughters food network themed birthday party whew! that will either bring back or kill off the mojo for sure LOL
seems as though bloggers everywhere are thinking Spring already, I've ran across a few that are thinking snowmen, can't blame the as cold as it's been lol so I decided to run through some past Spring creations hopeing it's spark some mojo











1 comment:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I had to giggle at your post - I do the same ...buy more fabric for more projects and I haven't even started the projects I bought more fabric for the last time I bought more fabric for more projects, lol.

Love all of your 'past' Spring creations! Maybe your post will help kick my own MOJO into action!