*

*

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'M SEWING PART ONE


A while back I came across some pillowcase tutorials & was fascinated how simple it was to whip one out by sewing all layers then rolling into a jellyroll, sewing along the edge, pulling out & waa laa a pillowcase


yea yea I know we can go to the store & buy pillowcases all day long lol but isn't it rewarding to be able to say "I made that" for my practice one I used some leftover Americana fabric that I had & came up with this

these delicious fabrics will be turned into pillowcases next, the sunflowers just seemed like a fun print, & something about the floral brought back memories of tiny little prints , mostly made from flour sacks on my grandmothers bed & if that can make me smile & flood my mind with memories then yea I prefer it over my store bought ones

No comments: