*

*

Monday, May 30, 2011

AN AMERICANA WREATH



Happy Memorials Day, today kicked off the summer with the first big bar-b-q of the year which will lead to many more through out the summer months ahead, 4th of July is just around the corner LOL


I made this wreath for my niece & delivered it to her today & boy was she surprised!



I'm hopeing this sparks my mojo lol, my sweet friend from MO has challenged me to a sewing war beginning Tuesday,our sewing wars can last a few hours to complete a project to a few days, sometimes we'll do the same thing, Annie, apron etc. but she has challenge me to sew anything & everything between Tuesday & Saturday then show pictures, we haven't set a deadline yet for picture posting yet lol, I have a quilt I've been trying to finish,my grand daughters are wanting custom made pillowcases to match their room surely I'll have something to show for in 5 days LOL

No comments: