*

*

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PROJECTS IN THE MAKING

Well lets see, the kitchen is taking longer than I wanted lol you can see how that's coming along here
http://nannastreasures.blogspot.com/

before I tackle the walls with another color (not liking the brightness just yet) LOL I'm going to make chair panels to coordinate with the table & maybe some curtains



Maurine from Kotton Kountry Kreations has challenged me to a sewing war, she feels this will give me the spark I need to get back into a sewing routine LOL so we'll see how the rest of this week goes

this fabric will be transformed into body pillowcases & bed pillowcases for two of my grand daughters who have already reminded me I have the fabric LOL LOL

there are a few more things to finish up on my list,like finishing up a 36" pink headed Annie,my quilt , oh mercy that quilt! lol I'm going to get it finished I am I tell you! this will be enough to keep me busy in between cleaning from the storm, & getting things back to normal around here,grand kids are outta school now & asking when Nanna? when?? LOL LOL


1 comment:

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

your table looks beautiful. Carmen and I are doing the same thing a challenge to see who can get more done both of us seem to lost motivation.
take care