*

*

Friday, September 30, 2011

TIME TO GET BUSY!

paintcards Mercy me where does the time go ~lol~ show time will be here before I know it & If I’m not careful I’ll still be here letting this sewing room get the best of me LOL well starting Monday I’m going to start doing something even if it's wrong LOL LOL

it was the fronts  that drew me to all these sample cards , I think I’m a paint card  collector now LOL, can you blame me? look how beautiful they are! 

paintcard01

yep! time to get busy, make a decision on color, get settled & put the petal to the metal on that sewing machine, may have to call in reinforcements  from a  friend & pull some all nighters, just look at my to do list LOL

Raggedy’s

XL Raggedy’s

traditional Ann/Andy

aprons

bonnets

wreaths

wood items

prim Annie's

Angels

Santa’s

Snowmen

Gingers

& bears oh my! lol

Ornies ornies ornies

decor

pillowcases

then there’s the little things, the pricing, the packing , the loading then just pass stop & go! go! go! LOL

this is just the topping of the list on my to do list counting down the days till show time!

homepage02

I think I may have one of these raggedy’s left from last year the orange headed & the black one are my collection found at antique shops I’ve had for years gotta sew! sew!sew! have to whip up 2 of the pink headed for Oct. birthday orders

No comments: