*

*

Sunday, October 16, 2011

NO TIME FOR ROCKING

SIS

Every time I look at this Annie I can’t help but laugh about how she came about, I call her JoJo’s little sister, I had an order for JOJO a few years ago , well JOJO is a big gal right at 36””, her pattern is one of those that say add 4” here & 5” there, well I got ahead of myself & forgot to add the inches, when finished I noticed she sure was long armed & legged  to be so short LOL I sent the picture to my customer & explained & told her I’d make another  ASAP but when she saw her  she fell in love & said send me my baby I love her just like she is! LOL thus little sister was born! this year I will be making JOJO & JoJo’s little sister LOL

JOJO

JOJO

show time is fast approaching & I’m making my list & checking it twice LOL so far I have a free day tomorrow oh goodness did I just say that lol I need all 26 days that's left to be free but that’s not how our life rolls over here LOL, working on UFO’s (unfinished projects) & getting things lined up to work on,I’m looking forward to sharing lots of progress

newsinger1

No comments: