*

*

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CRAFT PROJECT TRIVIA

Yesterday I worked on a birthday surprise for sister, can you guess what I was working on

what does this rag01

 

have to do with this  rag02

give up????? here’s a hint, take the batting strips & wrap around Styrofoam balls,            rag03

then wrap fabric strips around the batting & what do you get????

rag04

that’s right! Rag Balls! LOL! wrapping the batting around the Styrofoam balls made them  soft to the touch, plus I love that you are able to stitch the fabric strip to the batting as posed to glue, just one dot of glue used to hold the beginning of the batting strip, no more hard rag balls! yea!

I am linking this post to  

UndertheTableandDreaming

http://www.bystephanielynn.com/

1 comment:

Mamaws Creations said...

Great idea! I would like the softness!