*

*

Friday, March 16, 2012

DAY FIVE OF A CLEAR WEEK

SOMETIMES A LITTLE NUDGE IS A GOOD THING LOL!

there’s still time to get in on the Fri night sew in over at Hand Made By Heidi’s

http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/

for my project I think I will do the tote bag seeing’s I couldn’t make up my mind on the fabric because there's’ a sweet yellow with bees on that keeps calling me soooo today’s the day to choose something lol! this will be a good nudge to get a lot done as this weekend is full, working on the closet, zoo with the grand kids, it’s been a great week of creating things for the sewing room & getting the house in order for more play time this summer lol! as I said a few weeks back with seven grand kids 1yr –14yr I don’t want anything to hold me back from zoo trips, , cookie baking, tea parties, girls day out,picnic’s, cookouts & the list goes on & on !collage06we have “just because we want to ! parties”lol!

019

time to get back to work!

.

No comments: