*

*

Sunday, May 6, 2012

IS THERE ANY END?

Seriously, is there ever any true end to the unending UFO”s known as unfinished or ongoing projects LOL!

nakies

traditional raggedy Ann & Andy’s, that didn’t get finished due to gallbladder surgery

quilt03

I’ve actually been working on this one,I started it with my Aunt a few years ago & I’m determined to get it finished so I can show her I did it while she still remembers who I am, so I’m pushing myself on this one for sure

ufo13

I’m not sure where I even put her, no she did not get burned up in a fire LoL! she will be a Prim grungy Snow Angel when I find her lol!

100_1390

hum what do we have here ,the snowmen I know go to an Annie from You Are Special pattern,looks like some candy corns, crows & somebody’s legs LOL!

blocks02

this is patterned after the picnic quilt that Pleasant Home gave a tutorial for a while back

  http://www.pleasant-home.com/2012/01/scraptacular-picnic-quilt.html

well it just isn’t looking picnicee enough for me LOl!but I do want to make one so I’m going to start over on this project

100_0503

yes! yes! yes! this is finally turning into happy curtains!

organize01

I participation in a red & white quilt square swap  about 2 years ago, I've found the perfect star block to work with, just haven’t had the time to get started on it

dontquit 

maybe i should put this in my sewing room LOL

No comments: