*

*

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WHY DO WE DO IT? LOL

well I think I’ve went & done it! lol! a few weeks back I came across a neat looking challenge over at
 http://ricochetandaway.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-will-wear-it-in-public-sewing.html
Garment Sewing Challenge: May 2012this past Easter ,my daughter shows me a skirt she bought, nice long full, looks like sewn in strips, we both agree we could probably make one of those lol, then I come across this challenge, here’s where the “now I’ve done it” comes in lol all this time I was thinking that the date May 31st was the signup deadline, I went back & re-read & there it was! a tiny little word that I’d missed! ENTRY!!! oh my & I’ signed up this morning before seeing that lol! soooooo plans have changed & there’s  creating,designing & sewing to be done quick! lol!

No comments: