*

*

Friday, May 18, 2012

PLAYING IN THE SEWING ROOM

This week has been a busy one so not much time to play in the sewing room as planned but that’s just how I roll lol!  but it’s still getting done here & there
I’m thinking about putting fabric all down the top of this shelf, whata ya think? as far as in front of the fabric, sheep? supply jars? button collection? just dunno but this I do know, that green trims gotta go! lol!

sewroom04

the little cubby hole  is a good place for an extra machine, not sure where to put the other 2 extras lol! the Ann/Andy painting I got at craft show for $10, can you believe it? 
sewroom03
I think the next phase in the sewing room will be  getting the trim painted & getting the curtains made, I believe this help get my creative juices flowing as to what to do & how to do this room

1 comment:

The Rusty Thimble said...

Oh what a sweet room, I want a room just one to work in LOL, mine is spread out throughout the house.
It is a never ending project to attempt to put one together. i love how your is coming along
Hugs
Brenda