*

*

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PINCUSHIONS ARE DONE!

can you believe it! we’re done! with youngest daughter always tied up with making cakes, gone on vacation, running to & fro to the schools & first one thing & another, yea yea I could make them here at home but I wouldn’t get to sweet those sweet twin grandbabies as much & where would be all the bonding be between me & baby girl lol plus I’m running to & fro working on a skirt project with my oldest daughter 

http://nannastreasures.blogspot.com/

so anyways back to the pincushions, they are for those who sew each week on our Little Dresses For Africa project at the church, they will be surprised  when they walk in this week & see them by their machines lol!so you ready to see???? the blue jean one with the red flower is for my grand daughter pin01would you like to make one?

 http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/bad_cat2008/post206756103/

scroll down just a bit for the how to video, then just a bit more for the printable pattern

mannequin-needle bed

I’ve decided to add this post to “share your creations”

Share Your Creations

http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/2012/05/share-your-creations-party-38.html

3 comments:

Prims and Annies said...

These are so cute..I have been collecting the candle holders and I am going to make them one day. When I make something like this, I like to make a bunch. The African project you are involved in sounds like so much fun. I have been following all the cute things you and your friends have been making.
Enjoy the rest of your week
Smiles and huggs
Maxie

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

These are adorable! I'm sure all the ladies in your group with love them!
Thank you for sharing.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I LOVE them! I want one! : ) I'm definitely going to check out that tutorial. What a wonderful gift for the ladies in your group. I'm sure there are going to be lots of "oohs" and "ahhs"!