*

*

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DAY TWO PREPPING TWEAKING CRAFTING


yesterday was spent  having to go to town for supplies, don’t you just hate being on a roll & having to stop to go get supply's lol! anyways got more done than I thought I would having to stop midways, got the dresses to the Annie's made
sew13
sew14
sew15
got a strip apron cut out like the one I made for myself a while back then seen where it says for personal use only so I’ll still make it for a giveaway, don’t you just love my little sample strip so I’ll remember what order I want to sew them lol!
sew12
there’s still boxes of sewing stuff in my shed that needs sorting, this is what happens when you empty out the sewing room to paint & redo, “you lose stuff’’’ lol! I found a pair of nakies
sew16
I dug a little deeper, knowing I had made or half way made some cloths for them, found them! after looking in four different boxes lol! Ann’s ready to go  well except her face lol!but Andy’s needs a little tweaking
sew17
tea staining muslin, baking cookies for the 12 weeks of Christmas treats' & getting six Annie's ready for their dayview is on the agenda for tomarrow
saf0031

No comments: