*

*

Friday, November 2, 2012

WHERE DID MY SEWING ROOM GO!

These past few days has been  a stay in your p.j’s, pizza eating,living in the sewing room kinda days lol!The worse part to getting ready for a show is the prep work, seems like it takes longer to cut out, paint etc. then to actually put something together,especially when you have to get dressed & go to town for something, I wont bore you with more of “prepping” lol!a dear friend is always telling me don't tell me, show me!lol!so I’ll start showing you what I’ve  “done” instead of what I’ve“been doing” lol! but first let me show you one more time what I’ve been doing lol!I can’t wait for show time to be over so I can finish up decorating my sewing room

craft06

2 comments:

Maurine Huffines said...

I know who that "dear friend"is. Did she once live in the "show me" state ( Missouri)


Maurine Huffines said...

I know who that "dear friend"is. Did she once live in the "show me" state ( Missouri)