*

*

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I THINK I CAN! I THINK I CAN!

QUILTER IN THE GAP’S 4TH QUARTER  FINISH ALONG

block04

ok  so Quilter In The Gap is down to the fourth quarter finish along ,the last quarter to finish up  a new UFO project ,link it up to the link party then at the end of the quarter (Dec) come back & link up to the 4th quarter Flickr group plus you can also link all those projects you’ve finished up all during the year so you get one last chance to finish up all past quarter projects, I think I’ll just stick to the two I’ve been trying to finish up

2012 Finish-A-Long

http://www.quilterinthegap.com/2012/10/pre-fourth-quarter-linky-party/

sooo can I do it? lol! I sure am gonna try , I totally missed the 2nd quarter & was out of town & missed the 3rd quarter sign up so guess this is my last chance lol! I have till the end of Dec. I believe I can do it! lol!

Quilting -

No comments: