*

*

Thursday, October 11, 2012

WHAT’S UP?

35817759507271613_OUXK22G7_b[1]

when I think of that question the answer way too much comes to mind lol! I’m working on a Christmas ornie swap ,30 that has to go out in just a few days,did I say 30? lol! still working on my granny quilt alonggrannysquare06 I thought I had five weeks to get ready for my two day Christmas show & discovered no I have less than three, glad there’s a few nakies running around here lol!

nakies

two quilts that I’ve been working on forever I plan on finishing up in the new few months, I’ve been arranging more in the sewing room, hubby brought in our round dinning room table  we had out in the shed & put in the sewing room for me, it seemed to be just what the room needed ,this room has been fighting me for over a year lol the the thought came to me to set it up like a little shop & I’m loving it! that sewing room day view ‘s getting closer lol!

http://sewmuch2luv.blogspot.com/

this is week three of the sew & stitch along over at “Sew 2 Much To Love” since I’m on such a good role in the sewing room I decided I’d better get back to those curtains lol so for week three I’m working on the bay window

bay01

bay02

be sure to check out the Flickr group for week three of the Holiday Sew & Stitch  Along

http://www.flickr.com/groups/2142645@N22/

No comments: