*

*

Monday, April 15, 2013

DO YOU LIKE FREE PATTERNS?

 

http://www.creativetimesmagazine.com/current_issue.php

you can download the magazine or just click open, scroll scroll scroll to patterns,tutorials and more where you will find Hazel the Hare & Bunny Bowl fillers, you can then download, save, print , isn’t she just prim delicious?

I have her downloaded & can’t wait to make her, I will start up on making some Raggedies pretty soon, I’ve been so busy with the other blogs this one seems to have taken a back seat, I feel if I’m not making something Raggedy or Prim related, my readers aren’t interested, that could just be me lol! anyways that’s why I gear  more toward Nannas Place, I know that some  of my followers are strictly raggedy & Prim  lovers & may not be interested in  quilts that I’m making, sew alongs,etc., or are you? lol!

2 comments:

Judys Lace Creations said...

This looks a cute project to make.have fun!

Prims and Annies said...

Hi...I downloaded the bunny pattern too..thanks for sharing the link.
Hope you have a really great day!
I'm off to spring clean the bathroom..
I bought a steam clean mop and I am
enjoying it.