*

*

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AN EARLY START FOR SHOW TIME

538982_3306617999862_1388316309_n[2]

although it seems November is afar  off, it will be here before I know it, my two day Christmas show & it requires a lot of cutting, sewing, stuffing, painting, sanding, ageing there’s even some hammering involved lol! Friday is the longest of the two days 9:00 A.M.  till 9:00P.M. & it’s busy non stop & my tables are usually about naked by Saturday morning, so when I saw this Christmas In July Challenge I knew it’d be a good kick off to getting ready

Love By Hand

I think I have plenty of Gingers for this year

sew50

little Annie's are good sellers for me & they make great fill in’s , I went to paint their faces on & couldn’t find the paints , but no worries, they’ll have a face in no time they make up fast & I’m looking to do at least  ten of these, I just love them!

sew53

speaking of faces ,Annie just needs a few touches & she’s ready to go,

sew52 sew54

Andy is hiding so we’ll snag his picture later, now it may not look like much but this is a lot with all that’s going on over here lol! I didn’t know people were coming to cut my yard today so I had to deal with that, I didn’t know I didn’t know where my paint was, I didn’t know my black buttons weren’t where I put them last , this is actually a good thing, I can now make sure to have all these things before show time sneaks up on me, it seems I always never have enough little stuff or not enough big stuff, I intend to have plenty of both this year

here are a few past Annie's I will re introduce to the how this year,

JOJO

JOJO

ANNA

ANNA

MEMORIES

memories

MY BEAR

MY BEAR

SISTERS

annie

SNOW ANGEL

Snow Angel

there’ll be lots of Christmas ornies

Snowmen ornies, great for gifts, trees

WREATHS

these are a big show seller for me

WOOD ITEMS

Block Snowmen

and my new love for

PILLOWCASES & APRONS

pillowcases

finally got my chicken apron finished!    http://nannasraggedys-n-prims.blogspot.com/

with all the new I’m introducing this year I definitely will have to refigure how to display it all, did I mention I had over 30 naked traditional Raggedy Ann’s/Andy's  ready to be pulled together lol!

be sure to visit

http://www.lovebyhand.com/2013/07/christmas-in-july-challenge-link-up-post.html

and see who’s been sewing!

No comments: