*

*

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I WAS FEELING SCARFEE!

sew61

How can something that seems & looks so simple  I’m talking a 10 min job tops  drive you a little crazy? when you don’t have time to sit still that long! lol! my Friday had consumed all of my time before I knew it, with going out of town to my daughters & getting hubby ready to go out of town for the week so there you have it, I admit defeat ! lol! but be sure to drop by & visit those who fought the fight  to create & won over at

http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com/2013/10/update-on-fnsi-and-sign-ups-plus.html

Grab the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) button

I purchased some warm & natural to use as my quilt batting for the scrappy quilt I’m working on, just a few more blocks & I’ll be ready to get it finished up in time for the bloggers quilt fest , with hubby being out of town I’m excited for all the sewing I’ll get done,  that’s my story for now anyway! lol!

 

3 comments:

Rosie said...

You sound like you had a night like me, all the motivation and none of the will! Glad you kept me company anyway!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Sounds like a great story to me....I always get much more done when hubby is out and about.

Shari said...

Hah! I recognize those days! But you'll certainly feel better knowing you got hubby off okay first. Happy sewing.