*

*

Monday, October 21, 2013

THE TILDA CRAZE

Great big Tilda family

I first saw very few of these dolls popping up on Pinterest, then all of a sudden they seemed to be everywhere, my goodness! at the boards on Tilda! lol whether you make her simple, country, prim, fancy. story book thyme or Holiday themed there’s just something about her that makes you wantta make one two three or more lol! & if you keep searching you’ll find patterns for her accessories

 

Country Cloth Doll ♥♥♥ House On The Hill Designs www.houseonthehill.co.nz

E

Wedding gifts)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1044989_276460142493015_1181610228_n.jpg

Tilda dollAnnysdolls.com: Портфолио. Куклы Тильда, продажа кукол Тильда в Бресте. Тильды в Бресте.

beautiful!!! I loooove tildas!!!!

Annysdolls.com: Портфолио. Куклы Тильда, продажа кукол Тильда в Бресте. Тильды в Бресте.

so go ahead check out Tilda on Pinterest, bet you can’t pin just one! lol! I’m going to take one more quick look for Tilda’s then it’s back to the sewing room to work on my scrappy quilt!

1 comment:

Danice G said...

I love the Tilda dolls. Will go to Pinterest to see more, and follow you there. I am also on Pinterest ":)