*

*

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WHEN THEY ASK

I recently got an email from a lady asking about  a post I made on Tilda dolls a while back, there was one she dearly loved & had been searching for a pattern

doll

I responded that that there are basic patterns out there & many different ways to make them that I also have a Tilda pattern/tutorial board as well as just Tildas

we all pin most things because they're just cute right? helps us dream etc. lol! it is never nice to make & sell someone's design but if you’re making  something for yourself most things can be adapted, with a basic pattern you can make your Tilda creation all your own

clip3

here is a basic body pattern, just scroll down a bit

http://krasunya.blogspot.com.br/2010/10/tilda.html

this is a bigger pic of it on my board if that helps better

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/234327986835880519/

click my pinterest button for more Tilda inspirations & patterns

I haven’t made any Tildas just yet but they are on the wantta make list lol! if you keep up with my other blogs you’ll see I’m into quite a lot lol!

No comments: