*

*

Thursday, March 6, 2014

PONDERING THOUGHTS

going from  six or so shows a year down to one main two day & on occasion another, this blogs seems to have fallen by the wayside, when I was doing six shows  seems like there was always something to talk about ohh I have lots to say lol!

but often think would they want to hear the same thing that’s over on the other blogs? do they just want crafty related items? now if I try really hard I supposed  I could start making things now instead of waiting  so close to Nov lol, snowmen, Santa's, raggedys, wreaths, wood related,ornies, home decor & so much more could be stretched out to a years worth of posting lol!which I am seriously thinking of jumping on within the next week

I often wonder if my raggedys followers  venture over to Nanna’s Place so they makes me unsure if I should pull in what else is going on with me besides shows & crafting  here, should I give them just a taste to lure them over there like a few weeks ago when I was out of town at my daughters & it snowed, yea Nannas Place got all the glory for that one lol!

snow01

I wonder even now am I making any sense lol! I know there are some out there  that just want to read about craft related, throw in DIY from time to time & there are those that are just interested in reading about your life, looking at eye candy of your home,reading your journal if you will lol! & incase you’re wondering  yes I have these same issues with my other blogs lol! if you don’t visit my cooking blog you’ll never know we love having cookie parties

cookieparty21 

if you never visit my Sitting At His feet Blog, you’ll never know  how Reece came into our lives just a few 9 mo. ago

snow09

I said all that to say this, these are not sewing /crafting/tutorial/ show related  & it’s ok if this is the only blog you want to keep up with, it really is, I love you all! so I’m wondering would you like to see more into my life or just Raggedy/ Prim related cause I can do it if I set my mind to it,  I have a list of over 25 craft related items that I’ll be making for show time ,just today I was thinking of going into the  sewing room & making  some pincushions lol! maybe I could start adding a voting poll as to what I should make next for example the poll may say Raggedys, ornies,aprons, the one with the most votes  would be what I make & post along” lol! for 2 weeks or the whole month

hummmm  does that sound like fun? lets ponder that shall we? so come on, put your two cents worth in as to what you’d like to see more of here at Nannas Raggedys N  Prims

No comments: