*

*

Friday, July 29, 2011

IT WASN’T A VIRUS

it was a mother board gone bad a nightmare, you’ve had those, right?if you have a HP tower ,it makes sense to order a HP mother board right??? yea I thought so~lol~but after 4 tries of trying to make different ones fit the computer guy decides to give me a new tower & just transfers everything over to a new hard drive, 2 months!! & all he needed to do was take old mother board out & put in  a new one geesh! well enough about that nightmare, it’s over & it’s time to resume that sewing/unfinished project war I had going on with Maurine over at stitchins house of prims,we’ve been chatting by phone & talking about how it’s time to let the games begin & get started on showing you guys some long awaited pictures~lol~ we’re both still sewing  here & there& ready to resume this war ~lol~remember the quilt? well I washed it & it came clean with all batting in tack, that’s all I’m gonna say on that just now~lol~, wallpaper’s gone in the kitchen, that’s all I’m saying on that just now ~lol~I have a wedding to decorate for in a few days, the fun never stops ~lol~ my 1st show is fast approaching in Sept but I don’t think I’ll do that one this year as we are still dealing with much needed  clean up & repairs from the tornado so looks like my big 2 day Christmas show will be the only one I’ll do this year & that may change as well with so much going on, but all in all I am reminded daily of how very blessed we are & that is why when I walk out my door I am able to look pass the ugly & see the blessing!

1 comment:

STITCHINPRIM said...

oH MY DEAR FRIEND...
i AM SO THANKFUL THAT YOU ARE VERY BLESSED AND HOW BLESSED I AM TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND.
SO THANKFUL YOU WERE SPARED IN THE TORNADO..
THINGS CAN BE REPLACED ...ALTHO SOMETIMES IT TAKES TOO LONG AND WITH LOTS OF WAITING... WE KNOW ABOUT THAT , DON'T WE?
BUT ALL IN ALL... LET'S BE THANKFUL FOR GOD IS GOOD .
BLESSINGS,
YOUR FRIEND, MAURINE