*

*

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

COULD I JUST BE TIRED? lol

Tonight I decide to give the camera chip another chance & put it in the tower, I notice there are 2 folders on the page that comes up  humm, was that always there lol anyways that explains the missing pictures, they made themselves a new folder LOL

 

speaking of UFO’s , who is this? seriously I don’t know LOL LOL I have no idea which pattern they came from, they look kinda about the size of the Annie That the big  big Santa holds, not sure, got 10 days to figure that out lol

ufo04

this big ole gal is   from a You Are Special pattern just a little more tweaking on her

ufo05

can you guess what this is going to be ? I’ll give you a hint…it’s not a quilt! give up?  ok another hint….you can bake in it, clean in it even entertain in it lol

ufo06

No comments: