*

*

Thursday, November 3, 2011

WHEN PLAN A FAILS

MOVE TO PLAN B LOL

buzz buzz buzz goes the alarm at 5:30 am this morning, a little chilly for my taste this morning but not enough for full blown out heat forces lol so I plug up the  little electric heater to get the chill out of the sewing room, make a cup of coffee & proceed to start my morning, I'm on a good roll  when the power goes out ,there was a  bad wreck just above the house, took out a power pole so I move to plan B which was to sit by the window light & get some stuffing work  donequotes05 then it rained, yea you guessed it, got dark! LoL by this time it’s time to go to town & take care of getting the oil changed & while I”m on that side of town we stop & surprise the grand kids with pizza’s

home & put hubby back to bed  for a nap as he has to go back in tonight so I’ll be pulling an all nighter  newsinger1   or till I fall asleep, which ever comes first LOL because  

quotes04

No comments: