*

*

Monday, November 7, 2011

MORE UFO’S BITE THE DUST

LOL they’re taking over the sewing room, thought I’d  take a break & show you  a few  before having to get back at it

this is Emma , she still needs bloomers lol

ufo07ufo08

oops didn’t notice Sarah’s hair was blown back lol

ufo09 Ms Buttons

ufo10 Ms USA is always fun to make, got the 2 flag pillows stuffed, can’t find my tiny hangers for the long johns so I think I shall go outside & gather up some sticks lol

I’ll try to get more pictures up tomorrow night but with 3 days left I’ve got to sew more than take pictures lol 

stressed

lol not really, the sewing room’s buzzing right along from daylight till can’t  woman-sewing-quilt_~saf0028

I even took a break today & made fudge! I’m getting a lot done today, have too! going to a painting class with my daughter & grand daughter tomorrow night

mark your calendar ,Hedi at  http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/ will host the next “Fri Night Sew in “ Nov 18th

th_Fridaynight4-Page001

  hopefully I’ll be able to get some of those  long awaited “just for me” projects finished up LOL

Create

No comments: