*

*

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PREP WORK IS DONE!

day two in the sewing room turned out to be quite productive,can you believe we’re going into the seventh week for the Great Granny Along ?

today has been a productive day, I finally got time to get back to my quilt blocks, I think I was supposed to add the outer blocks then sew together but anyways I’m bringing up the rear lol! one down & eight to go100_5691

I got all the outer blocks cut out today,  I had made nine blocks, with one completed & eight to go so I cut out (96) 2 1/2 x 3 1/2

(32) 2 1/2 x 5

whoa 128 but it’ll be worth it tomorrow as I tie into getting all my blocks done, well as many as I can lol! granny

& I managed to cut (14) green 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 from the scraps to add to my block box, as it grows I will add tabs & stand them up, it’s looking sooo cute! lol!

granny01

have you checked out all the great quilts & quilts in the making over in the Great Granny along Flickr group? there are 632 photos to date !

http://www.flickr.com/groups/thegreatgrannyalong/

until tomorrow! happy sewing!

sewing printable vintage image--graphicsfairy2c

No comments: