*

*

Sunday, August 12, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T BUY FABRIC

 

545697_399301250122645_1371556598_n

Is this you? how long can you go without buying fabric , maybe you need it, maybe it just needs to go into the collection, maybe it just called you, as I’m working on two quilt challenges, yes I said two lol! & finishing up odd & ends in the sewing room, all those UFO’s, there’s 30  ornies for a Christmas ornie swap  due in Oct. for  a craft forum I belong to I’ve thought ok no more fabric till I get all my projects done, I have looked & touched fabric several times this week & not bought any, not sure how long before the withdrawals kick in & I  go into this stage lol!stressed

I’ll be busy with Revival this week so that’ll keep me out  of the stores, or will it? lol!I have plenty of projects in the sewing room to keep  me busy for a while, sooooo deep breath &

calm

1 comment:

Prims and Annies said...

I can't go very long without buying fabric. We live in a small town and when Walmart removed their fabric dept. I went into withdrawals. Then I started buying fabric on line and I finally got to the point where I could go two months or more. But after dozens of emails and phone calls to get our fabric dept back at Walmart it finally happened. Now the first thing I go to is the remnant basket. The dept is much better than before and they say they are selling a lot of fabric..I know I am finding a lot of remnants
I hope you have a wonderful week.
Smiles and huggs
Maxie