*

*

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WHY DIDN’T SOMEBODY STOP ME!

 100_5686

100_5684

as I finish the last block, I am now ready for the outer edges, so I go back & re read the instructions, humm how many times have I read & re read these, apparently not enough lol! I look over at my rabbits, they look as though they knew lol,100_5677

the boys were no help at all 100_5681 once again here’s Lori’s tutorial

http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/2012/07/great-granny-along-and-giveaway.html

now here’s the kicker lol! the side strips are to be added before you sew the rows together, you can tell I didn’t do that lol! 

100_5656

I started with the seam ripper, bad idea! it was tearing my blocks & there was no more matching squares left sooooo I proceed to add the strips to the sides having to twist & turn so’s it wouldn’t pucker, it’s working but taking longer, this made me have to re think sizing it up making sure all the edges & corners come out even, whew! finally I got one block edged, I’m not sure if it’s right but I’m happy with it lol!

100_5691

I am linking  this post up with up WIP (work in progress ) @Freshly Pieced 

http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/

No comments: